Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm going to need an umbrella.


Ya' know what stinks?

Getting spewed in the face with tea.



Ya' know what double stinks?


Getting spewed in the face with food!


Oh yes.


It's not fun.

At all.


Elena (of course!) and I were on our way upstairs.

We were happily talking to each other at the sink getting a drink.

We also both had a piece of pork.

Elena ate hers quick, and I was just drinking my water.

With food in her mouth, Elena took a sip of water.

And of course just at that moment I say something she found amusing.


Thar' she blows..uh..again.. mateys!

Some landed in my water. Some landed on my arm, some landed on my small piece of pork.

I stood there. No emotions showing on my face, and Elena is killing her self laughing.

I say a simple, "Ooh dear.." Giving Elena a fresh burst of laughter.


I'm going to have to change my blog name to "Tea On My Face". *Siiiiigh*

2 comments:

  1. Well, "tea on my face" isn't as catchy.

    And, it's kind of disgusting.

    You should never stand beside Elena. ;)

    ReplyDelete