Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yet again...

I think the title says a lot.

Today Elena, Critter and I had another tea. Everything was going fine, but then we got talking of something hilarious that happened it Church.

Elena spewed. Critter was killing himself laughing. I was too.

We calm down enough to take another sip of tea.

This time Elena said something funny.

I burst out laughing.

But, unlike Elena, I don't get it on anyone.

I lean over and get it on the floor. And a little on Elena's chair.

*snort, cough, snort* Then we calm down again.

Elena takes another sip.

I say something.

Bam.

Retry. Elena calms down, she takes a sip...

Bam.


Not always on me. Only a little got on me.

Well, Elena calms down again. I stop laughing and calm down. Critter stops laughing and calms down.

Deep breath.

Whew.

Elena lifts the mug and....

I say it again. Something funny.

I'm covered. Elena grabs a cloth (we always have one handy) and starts wiping up the mess. Killing herself laughing. I was laughing so hard.

But I shouldn't have been laughing because I sucked tea the wrong way.

I was half coughing half laughing. Elena is laughing so hard she flops on the table.

....spilling my tea all over me.

We laugh harder.

I choke, "I can't BREATHE!" And that was apparently funny 'cause we laughed harder because of it.

So, in the end I had to change my clothes. Linda's a witness to how wet I was.

I love our tea parties. :)


5 comments:

  1. That's why the floor is STICKY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, ditto what Rachel said! Did you happen to wipe up the tea you spewed all over the floor? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How different we all are.

    That sounds absolutely disgusting to me. :P I would refuse any more tea parties. ;)

    ReplyDelete