Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Continued...

Ahem, now to continue the story of tea:

Now Christopher was big enough not to spill his tea. He could join Elena and I.
Trenton too, 'cause it wasn't fair if Elena got a husband and I didn't. Of course, the two boys did it gladly. All they had to do was dress up in a suit, -mostly an old coat, or shirt- and a tie, -one of dad's clean black socks,- a hat,- a cap, anything really.- And sip tea. The girl's made it all.

We had pleasant conversations. About the latest news.

"OH! Did you hear? A boy was taken by a bear!"

"Yes, I heard. Recently he's been found though. Perfectly fine."

"You don't say!"

You know, that kind of stuff.

Of course then Christopher would say something silly, like,

"He turned into a bear, I heard!"
And Elena and I would say that that was impossible, and to drink your tea and use your napkin!

Critter only talked if we asked him a question, and said something that was about him after that.

By now we're evil to each other. >:)
Elena went away, so I put salt in her tea. I went away, Elena put pepper in mine. That kind of stuff.

Hmmm..

Yummy.

Sometimes I had tea parties with my doll's and stuffed animal's. They didn't like tea, though. Nor the snacks I made. Where's Elena when you need her? Maybe Christopher? Trenton?

And then Becky and Emma came.

I mostly was the ones dressing them up, and getting everything prepared. Elena got the boys ready if they wanted to play, but the usually just played lego with Elena.

It was so much fun with Emma and Becky! Still is, when I do give in to their pleas and say "Go ask Granny!"

They make up cute little stories and copy what I say.

Me- "Oh, and yesterday my son got married."

Becky- "Mine too."

Emma- "My son's gonna get married, but not yet."

Becky- "Yeah, my other kid is going to get married soon."

Me- "And my daughter recently gave birth."

Emma- "Me too. My daughter did too."

Becky- "Yeah."

See?

That's how it is when I played barbies with them too. :D

Well, that's it for now. I'll write another post about tea soon. Really. I will.




2 comments:

  1. Gave birth, eh? ;)

    You simply must have a tea party next time we're there, then. :D

    ReplyDelete