Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random post time!

My blog hates me.



At least that's what I gathered from when it came into my bed at night when I was sleeping with a gigantic book in it's hand and said, "I HATE you!!"


But of course I could be wrong.



On a different note;
don't you hate it when you don't want to know something but then you have to find out if it's really there?


That happened to me recently.

Stupid imagination.


I was in my room, leaning on my bed, and I happened to glance over at our leggo bucket.

It hadn't been opened in a while. And I began thinking.

"Man that's dusty. Hum. I wonder if any bugs where able to squeeze through the lid to make a nest in the leggo. I want to play with leggo- wait....w-what if.. there's a spider in there? And when I open the lid, it'll jump on my hand!!"

I imagined everything. And of course the tingle went up my spine. I just stared at the bucket.

"Oooooh... is there one in there?? Waiting..."

I actually reached out to grab the handle.
I picked it up so I could hand it to Elena and-

It slipped from my hand and fell.

I screamed and, I must say, nearly bolted away from my room.

But, there was no spider.


Elena was laughing at me because I screamed.


We caught it all on camera (which was deleted) and I've never seen my face when I scream before. (Shocker!!) I looked hilarious.


So.




If you haven't figured it out yet I was born with the "holy-crud-is-that-a-spider-get-it-away-from-me-before-I-kill-you" gene.

Well.




Before I go, I have one more thing to say.


"Hey quarter back, how's about you and me?"

"How's about you git some brains?"

BRAIN POWER!!


She gone!




















2 comments:

  1. And yet another one of us got that spider gene. It's a strong one, it seems. ;)

    Isn't it... LEGO? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog hates me too. We're having issues.

    Not only are spiders the product of sin, but so are gigantic millipedes who come uninvited into my house.

    ReplyDelete