Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm only writing a blog because.....

(Note to Adeena; I figured it was lego, but when I wrote it like that spell check was all "NO!! NO!! DEEAAATTH!" and so I wrote it the other way. That showed up "NO!! NO!! DEEAAATTH!" too, but I was like "WhatEVEEER.")

Ahem.


So, now that my word size is back to normal, I'll write.


Rather, I'll type. In an English accent.


..wot wot?




So old beans, I'm only writing a jolly old blog because when I asked Mom if I could go on her ol' comp she asked "To write a blog?"
I answer yes.

But, my good friends, that was not the original purpose of going on, Wot?


I was going to read other people's jolly old blogs and if someone didn't write a jolly old blog I would think about how jolly the were not.

Jolly jolly.





That's enough of me as an Englishman.

Wot wot?


So.


I had to write a blog because mom would want to read my blog and if the purpose of going on the computer was to write a blog but then there was no blog she would have found out that my first intention was not to write a blog but to read other people's blogs thus making me a liar.

Which... I guess I am since I said yes in the first place.

So I guess the final question is..









Am I insane?









Why yes, yes I am.



2 comments:

  1. It's because it must be capitalized. ;) Lego. With a big L.

    You have to ask? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehm......that would be a positive on the 'Am I Insane?' question.

    ReplyDelete