Wednesday, March 2, 2011




So.




I'm gonna complain.





So be ready.




Ahem.






WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!



I'm doomed forever to be a picture-less blog.



I don't have the skillz.





..or a camera for that matter...

..or a cute little boy with really long brown eyelashes or a cute little girl with a blonde ponytail sticking from the top of her head or a curly haired little girl who doesn't stay still when a camera is pointed at her or a curly haired blonde boy who spills soap everywhere! OR their sibblings!

I say again,

I'm DOOMED to be a picture-less blog!


All I have is this!!!!







...............


















On second thought,


I think I rather like being a picture-less blog....



4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for not putting pictures up....

    That pic of Critter is horrifying, yet strangely mesmerizing.... look into his eyes!!! Auuuuuuuugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's mine picture!

    He's eating an apple.

    And posing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you. And poor us for seeing Critter in his natural state.

    ReplyDelete