Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My big brother.

In honour of valentine's day I'll open this blog with a song.


"You are my honey bun, sugar plum.
Pum-mie-um-mie-ump-kin,
You're my sweety pie!
You're my cuppy-cake gumdrop,
snookem snookem, You're
the apple of my eye!"





Ooh! Y'know what would be super awesome mega cool? If I could write something the the shape of a heart. That would be the bomb.


Anywhoo.




To tell you the truth, I didn't realize it was valentine's day yesterday until the middle of the day.
Though, I did think to myself, "Whew, valentine's day will be here any day now!"

And I was mildly right.



So. In honour of valentine's day I will write about someone I love.

I have tons of people, but since I have pressure washing on my mind, I'll write about Jay.


I swear he's a six year old trapped in a 27 year old's body.



When we're out pressure washing, we'll be driving along in silence, when he'll suddenly ask me a question that always starts with:

"Tiana, would you be mad if-"

And it'll be anything.

"-I threw this bottle cap at you?"

"-I gave you a wet willie?"

"-I elbowed you in the face?"

Anything he thinks of at the time. Or he thinks about it awhile. I. Don't. Know.

He makes me laugh.

We'll be driving along in silence, then he'll suddenly say, "Tiana, you know I hate you, right?"

And I'll say. "Yup."

More silence. A few minutes go by. "Tiana, you know I love you, right?"

"Yup."



And we're good.


He loves to tell me jokes, but hasn't learned any new ones.

So, he'll be like,

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

Then he'll rack his brain trying to think of a joke...nothing..nothing....PLAN B!! PLAN B!!

"It's me. I kill you."


That's his joke.




So, after telling you only a teenie weenie itty bitty bit about Jay,
I'll leave now.




Bye.



Happy valentine's day.


She gone!!




4 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud here. Seriously. You both kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.

    I love how he has to clarify that he really loves you amongst the meanness. He learned that from me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 year old trapped in a 27 year old's body.

    Yep.

    You nailed it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile. You're a good writer. And Jay is a special brother.

    ReplyDelete